A lot of what i do is conjecture. I have to guess at much of what happens when I fast. I know that i need at least 4 days of fasting to remove cysts, fluid build up, below my retina, along with getting the anti-vegf shots every 6 weeks. That fixes my Wet Amd. According to the GKI index, removal comes below 1.5 on it and I get there at the end of my 3rd day. So I need a full day below 1.5, so 4 days. There are several things that I've learned along the way. High blood pressure forces weak cells to allow this fluid to get by the eyes weak integrity. Much about what takes place during a fast there's science on. Very little is known about the repercussions of removing zombie (senescent) cells that are removed because of the fast. Yes,they are toxic to the cells around them. Yes they slow the body down. They also provide functions that are necessary for the health of the organism. If I would have fasted throughout my lifetime, I wouldn't be burdened with the problem with repla...
Why do humans ignore truth when it presents itself so readily? I see so many humans ignore the very thing that will give them a full healthy physical and mental life. I can say that cognitive dissonance is the reason and that humans put blinders on just like horses. But that's not the whole story. There is a kind of mistrust that presents itself because so many humans will take advantage of each other to reach a better level of survival. Truly, this is the blind leading the blind. Why? Wealth and the act of augmentation of survival only leads to great personal loss if these two are placed above truth, beauty and goodness. In my search to understand metabolism and the various poisons, like sugar, that we ingest, i find enormous resistance to the truth. For a while I believed that genetics was the reason but nope. If genetics is the computer, epigenetics is the keyboard that can manipulate whether those genetics are expressed. We can't control all our genetic programming but a...
So It's really important for me to communicate how an extended fast fixes you. To do that I'm creating an interactive animation that really is truly interactive. It has be able to be understood at a glance, that is, the part you are viewing in several different ways. One, by clicking on the Youtube button or selecting an object and that should describe what many doctors have found out about that attribute or the current view. You should be able to click on any object within the animation and it should give you a way to get to the information on that object. The program itself is a 3d program. That's the only way I can see it actually doing what I envision it should do. I should endeavor to keep it simple. There are, though, no way to simplify some of the concepts. That's why, the user needs to be able to drill down deeper into any animation entity. The flow from start to finish should explain what is taking place without the need to drill down. The animation won'...
Comments
Post a Comment